Friday, July 10, 2009

Counting the No. of Words

This one is dedicated to the random thoughts brought upon my head by the long periods of self-conversation thanks to my week-day environment - my 'personalized' lab where work and a non-existent Tunisian, French-speaking apartment-mate!

Disclaimer: I might sound like a maniac at times. I'm one! Ah, there, now it ll be easier for you to appreciate the post :P

So, without any more unnecessary crap from me, lets get on to the ... necessary crap?!

  • Travel chronicles ::Indian families I meet: You are very bold to be traveling alone! My firang friends: You could try the other route, its more adventurous!
  • Do we confuse living our knowledge with simply knowing?
  • There is always a map.
  • Indians are there, everywhere!
  • The grass always looks greener on the other side.
  • At one level, what you see is what you are, manifested as a reflection in the world outside.
  • Tomorrow is a different day. And today, is Yours.
  • Somethings need to inevitably end. Somethings just happen and some ... are.
  • Knowing that there's no end, is a good start.
  • All these journeys in search of new cultures, experiences, money, nations, life of one's dreams, passion, adventure, knowledge, the one, everything - essentially boils down to self-discovery.
  • Chasing the life of one's dreams is the greatest adventure one can ever take up!
  • ...

6 comments:

Abhishek said...

"I might *sound* like a maniac at times"
What makes you think, you're only going to sound like one?
:D
Conversations with the self always bring up amazing questions. It's just good to know that if this means one is crazy, I'm not the only one. :)

Taz said...

Well I would like to add here that You guys are not alone in this Madness ;)

cl said...

@Abhishek : What else could it be? :O I'm thousands of miles away :P

@Taz : I'm sure we are not! There are plenty of mad people all over the world :P

@Self ;) :Ah, everyone's crazy in their own crazy ways !

pushkarini said...

Yeah sure, everyone has a unique craziness associated with them. Some sing Desert Rose in the middle of hostel corridors :D and then there are others who kick their friends under dinning tables. :D again

cl said...

@Push : and some crazy people keep throwing hostel secrets up over a blog comment-space!

Abhishek said...

@vani
you seriously need a clue for this one?